We have an exciting opportunity for a junior to join out team.
- Do you desire a career helping people in the health & Wellness industry?
- Do you want to be an important part of a busy, proactive & supportive team of health professionals?
- Do you have great communication skills?
- Do you have strong work ethic and take initiative
- Are you keen to commit to study to becoming a massage therapist?
If yes, we want YOU!
Our Mission at TRMC is to provide the highest quality of massage, beauty & floatation therapy to our community. We deliver a service that not only gets results but feels great! We are committed to raising the professionalism of our industry and believe that everybody can benefit from massage.
Tamworth Remedial Massage Centre seeks an enthusiastic, reliable & professional team member who presents well, is confident and desires a secure, long term career in the health and wellbeing industry.
This casual position initially involves a roster of 15- 28 hours per week, hours within 8.30am- 6.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays and one Sunday a month. You will be trained in greeting and ushering clients in and out of floatation therapy treatments, reception and admin duties & general cleaning and washing. Following a successful trial period, you will transition into a full time trainee position where you will also train to become a Massage Therapist.
We hold the following attributes in high regard:
• a happy, healthy zest for life and desire to inspire and empower others
• resilience, diplomacy and certainty
• confidence and clarity in communicating
• caring and community focused
• ambition for continual growth & strive to meet and exceed KPI’s
In return, you would work in a beautiful clinic with fabulous clients and be part of a wonderful team dedicated to making a difference in people’s health and well-being in our community.
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for please email or call Sophie or Jacqui on 02 6766 4544 or email