Remedial Massage Therapist - Fulltime
A Full time position available in TAMWORTH
• Do you want to be an important part of a busy, proactive & supportive team of health professionals?
• Do you have strong communication skills?
• Are you passionate about your work and helping people? Are you results driven?
• Do you hold a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Remedial Massage?
Then we want YOU!
Our Mission at TRMC is to provide the highest quality of remedial massage to our community. We deliver a service that not only gets results but feels great! We are committed to raising the professionalism of our industry and believe that everybody can benefit from massage.
Tamworth Remedial Massage Centre seeks an enthusiastic, reliable & professional team member who presents well, is confident in their knowledge & massage skills and desires long term employment.
This position involves a roster of 38 hours per week, hours within 8.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday and a minimum x1 Saturday a month.
This role is as much about your personality as your professional skill set and as such we would hold the following attributes in high regard:
• a happy, healthy zest for life and desire to inspire and empower others
• the ability to use initiative
• resilience, diplomacy and certainty
• confidence and clarity in knowledge base.
• caring and community focused
• have ambition for continual growth & strive to meet and exceed KPI’s
Must haves include:
• Membership with AAMT or equivalent
• Current first aid certificate
• Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
• Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Additional qualifications and skills, will be regarded favourably.
In return, you would work in a beautiful clinic with fabulous clients and be part of a wonderful team dedicated to making a difference in people’s health and well-being.
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for please email or call Sophie on 02 6766 4544
"Having worked at TRMC for over 4 years now, I love the team environment and how the therapists share their skills & knowledge."